Interactive Edge Software & Technology – Fully Integrated with Microsoft Office
Simplify Data Analytics, Report Building and Presentation Generation with XP3
At Interactive Edge we know what you want: an agile business intelligence platform that will provide category management analysis, shopper insights and dynamic reports and presentations – but you don’t have the time to learn new software. What if you could get all those things, plus more, without leaving the familiar Microsoft Office environment? Interactive Edge’s XP3 technology helps you do just that.
The Benefits of a Data Analysis Reporting Solution – Integrated with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
Interactive Edge’s technology is based on our user’s desire to:
- Work within the familiar Microsoft Office environment
- Leverage skills developed through daily use of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Execute minimal training for non-technical business users
- Effortlessly share analyses across departments and with retail partners
This allows our clients to:
- Develop Excel-based data-driven insights directly in PowerPoint – no cutting & pasting or linking from Excel
- Generate and effortlessly update insights-based PowerPoint Presentations and Excel Reports
- Execute creative ideas and solutions with little or no help from IT
The Features of our Microsoft Certified Software
Interactive Edge employs native Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel features and takes your Microsoft Office tools to a higher level of functionality. Our add-in seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Office. With XP3 you can keep your Excel data based Pivot Tables and other industry standard Microsoft charts and graphs in the easy-to-use Office interface, with the added functionality of:
- Pivot Tables that will not break
- Automation of redundant tasks and updates
- Data based, dynamic intelligent text
- One-click refresh
- Multiple presentation and report generation
- Best-in-class analysis and brand standards
- Standardized data presentations and reports, with objective-based custom tailoring
What it means to be a Microsoft Certified Partner
As a Microsoft Certified Partner, Interactive Edge is able to build on the Microsoft platform and develop specialized technology that will benefit our Consumer Goods, Automotive Aftermarket and Interactive Agency clients. This is all a part of the “Integrated Innovation” approach that was established by Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer in 2003. “Integrated Innovation” makes information-worker productivity and customer satisfaction the top priorities. These have been Interactive Edge’s priorities since we began creating fully integrated Microsoft Office tools for the end user since we started.
Our certified partnership with Microsoft allows us to better serve our clients. Building on Microsoft Office allows us to create a single, end-to-end solution that has all of the functionality our clients may want, without the hassle of learning a new platform. Why reinvent the wheel? Our partnership with Microsoft allows us to take their familiar, dependable, highly functioning system and add an even more powerful engine.
The Interactive Edge XP3 Solution adds more Functionality to your Microsoft Office Environment
Plenty of our competitors have tools on the market that allow you to export your pre-defined data analyses to Excel but they require technical users to define and create reports. Today’s constant barrage of data – arriving monthly, weekly, even daily – from multiple sources means spending many hours doing basic tasks, like exporting spreadsheets. With Interactive Edge’s XP3 platform, you can not only save the time it takes to export data, but also automate the export and update processes. Just think of all the time you will save when you cut out the repetitive work. With all that time saved you could spend your valuable time being more strategic with the opportunities you’ve uncovered.