THE XP3 SOLUTION
Category managers need to deliver quality insights to their retail partners in the fastest time possible in order to identify, develop and evaluate category management strategies. Technology is required to combine and analyze the growing number of disparate data sources and create presentations needed for the customer-facing field organization.
In Depth Analysis on Every Account
With XP3, Category Insights can be drilled down to the account level quickly and in sync with core category and competitive tracking analytics that are based on scanner and POS sales trends
Integrated Business View
POS and Scanner trends should be presented in conjuntion with Shopper Insights from Panel and Loyalty data sources, not separately. Utilize XP3 to blend those data sets together for richer insights and more strategic recommendations
Up to Date Insights Library
Keep your entire insights library up to date, using XP3 Merge Engine to enable field sales reps to automatically bring in the latest Custom Research slides into their presentation using simple content tags and filters
Shareable across the Organization and Beyond
With XP3 Quick Picks, you can easily toggle your Category Insights PowerPoint presentation to a specific account or market, and simply email the finished documents to key customers and executives. Anyone with PowerPoint can view the latest, custom content
Effectively integrating Shopper and Consumer Insights into sales initiatives is a challenge many organizations struggle with. XP3′ ability to combine disparate data sources allows for higher level insights to be generated and presented on a recurring basis, giving you greater credibility and postitioning as a trusted advisor with your Retail Customers.
AUTOMATION & COMBINATION
The XP3 category management software solution is tailored to the consumer packaged goods industry and provides automation of the category management reporting process including the combination of disparate data sources and dynamic PowerPoint® presentations and Excel® reports that can be updated with one-click.
INSIGHTS, ACTIONS & PROFITS
XP3 is used by some of the most progressive and influential category management teams in the consumer goods industry to create insights and action-oriented strategies that increase sales and profits, faster and easier than ever before.
The flexibility and ease-of-use of XP3 gives category management teams the ability to do more with less effort.
XP3 allows for the creation, distribution as well as the adoption of analytics and strategic planning. It also provides:
- Integrated data for robust analysis
- Intelligent text
- One-click refresh
- Automation of redundant tasks
- Multiple presentation and report generation.
XP3 enables Category Managers to:
- Easily integrate data sources such as Point-of-Sale, IRI, Nielsen Scanner with Consumer Panel, Shopper Marketing, Loyalty, NPD and SPINS data to get the whole picture.
- Reduce the time it takes to develop data-driven category management initiatives, business reviews and other PowerPoint presentations and Excel reports by more than 75%.
- Provide unique insights in data-driven PowerPoint presentations and Excel reports for the specific retailer or distributor that you are targeting.
- Generate dynamic PowerPoint presentations and Excel reports so the sales teams, executives and other team members can customize on-the-fly.
- Integrate data output from space management applications such as JDA, Apollo and Spaceman with retailer Point-of-Sale and Syndicated Scan data to analyze
merchandising strategies and shelving impact on category and brand performance.
- Manage the business from the same perspective as your retail customer by creating custom hierarchies and segmentation. Analyze key selling seasons such as Back-to-school, Christmas and Summer.
- Automate pre- and post-event analysis. Integrate Point-of-Sale data with brand spending to better understand ROI and impact on sales and total category performance.
- Leverage Best-in-Class presentations and analyses along with intelligent generated insights to improve business building initiatives at all levels of the organization.
By FunctionCategory Management
Our solutions are designed to streamline the process of taking insights presentations and selling stories that Category Managers and Shopper Insights professionals work tirelessly to generate, and commercializing across the
organization in a seamless, business user friendly manner