Data management and analytics have become crucial elements to your company's success
Through data analysis, analysts are more likely than ever to be the key agent of change within your organization. The surest and quickest path to actionable insights is defining best practices so they can be shared throughout the company.
Using business intelligence tools that are completely integrated into PowerPoint and Excel, our data and analytics solution automates best practices to enable more time to focus on those opportunities that directly contribute to top-line sales and bottom-line results. The best analysts in any company are those that can create and implement these best practices.
Load, identify, normalize and combine multiple data sources (IRI, Nielsen, household panel, Point-of-Sales, shipment and more) into one database. XP3 Data Workshop scans and formats user-loaded raw data for use in XP3 Suite.
XP3® Data Workshop™ allows users to load, normalize and manage custom data views for a variety of reporting needs:
Users have the ability to bring in the following data sources:
- Syndicated Data – IRI,Nielsen, SPINS
- Retailer POS
- Shopper Data
- Loyalty Card Data
- Internal shipments and financials
- And more
Key Benefits for Data Analysts
Reduce the time it takes to develop data-driven category management initiatives, business reviews and other analytical presentations and reports by more than 80%
Provide deeper insights by proactively identifying problem stores, product lines, customers and more
Build Custom Databases
XP3 enables you to build custom market databases to better understand share, market trends and sell-through to create a gap analysis
POS Data Integration
Integrate POS data with brand spending to better understand ROI and impact on sales and total category performance.
Key Features for Data Analysts
- Update with the latest relevant data – Data is centralized, no more individual pulling of data
- Call out the most impactful insights – With Intelligent Text, information is updated based on the user’s selections
- Use your PowerPoint and Excel skill sets to easily fine-tune the presentation – Anyone with Microsoft Office installed can make changes
- Actionable recommendations – deliver customized insights to your retail customers
- Upload dynamic PowerPoint presentations and Excel reports to XP3 BI Cloud so the sales teams, executives and other team members can customize on-the-fly.