Category Management and Shopper Teams need to control the narrative
Your category management and shopper insights teams need to deliver quality insights, analytics and actionable recommendations to their retail partners in the fastest time possible in order to identify, develop and evaluate category management and shopper strategies and initiatives. Modern category management and shopper teams require a technology solution to combine and analyze the growing number of disparate data sources including POS syndicated, Panel, Survey, shipment, shopper and others to create a higher level of insights that grow the brand and category . The most widely used formats that are used by category management and sales to communicate category metrics is through PowerPoint presentations and Excel reports needed for the customer-facing field sales organization.
Shareable across the organization and beyond
With XP3 Quick Picks, you can easily toggle your Category Management PowerPoint presentation to a specific account or market. Anyone with access to XP3 BI Cloud can view the latest, custom category management content. All your Nielsen and IRI syndicated data along with Nielsen and IRI Panel and other data sources are aligned and easy for your end-users to select one dialog box. These include category management business reviews, category management line reviews, Tops to Tops, New Item Launches and many more.
In depth category management analysis on every account
Data integrated business views
Nielsen and IRI syndicated data aligned with Retail Link/84.51 should be presented in conjunction with Shopper Insights from Nielsen and IRI Panel, Numerator and other data sources, not separately. Utilize XP3 Data Tools to blend those data sets together for richer category management insights and more strategic and actionable recommendations that grow the category for your brands as well as the retailer. Effectively integrating Shopper and Consumer Insights into sales initiatives is a challenge many organizations struggle with. XP3’s ability to combine disparate Nielsen and IRI syndicated, Retail Link, 84.51 and other retailer POS data sources allows for higher level category management insights to be generated and presented on a recurring basis, giving you greater credibility and positioning as a trusted category management advisor with your Retail category managers and buyers as well as internal stakeholders.
Insights, actions & profits
The XP3 category management software suite is used by some of the most progressive and influential category management teams in the consumer goods industry to create insights and action-oriented strategies that increase sales and profits, faster and easier than ever before.
The flexibility and ease-of-use of the XP3 category management software suite gives category management teams the ability to do more category management analysis with less effort and in a fraction of the time.
The XP3 Category Management solution allows for the creation, distribution as well as the adoption of analytics and strategic planning. It also provides:
- Integrated data for robust analysis
- Intelligent text
- One-click refresh
- Automation of redundant tasks
- Multiple PowerPoint presentations can be accessed by your organization with XP3 BI Cloud.
XP3 enables Category Managers to:
- Easily integrate data sources such as Point-of-Sale, IRI, Nielsen Scanner with Consumer Panel, Shopper Marketing, Loyalty, NPD and SPINS data to get the whole picture.
- Reduce the time it takes to develop data-driven category management initiatives, business reviews and other PowerPoint presentations and Excel reports by more than 75%.
- Provide unique category and shopper insights in data-driven PowerPoint presentations and Excel reports for the specific retailer or distributor that you are targeting.
- Allow your organization to easily generate dynamic Category management and sales PowerPoint presentations by the sales teams, executives and other team members quickly and easily on XP3 BI Cloud.
- Integrate data output from space management applications such as JDA, Apollo and Spaceman with retailer Point-of-Sale and Syndicated Scan data to analyze merchandising strategies and shelving impact on category and brand performance.
- Manage the business from the same perspective as your retail customer by creating custom hierarchies and segmentation. Analyze key selling seasons such as Back-to-school, Christmas and Summer.
- Automate pre- and post-event analysis. Integrate Point-of-Sale data with brand spending to better understand ROI and impact on sales and total category performance.
- Leverage Best-in-Class category management presentations and analyses along with intelligent generated insights to improve business building initiatives at all levels of the organization.