- Creating a PowerPoint presentation demanded the use of Excel – no way to get data delivered directly into PowerPoint easily
- PowerPoint presentations were static, difficult to maintain and iterate.
For a single retailer and a single time period analysts had to:
- Download data
- Bring into Excel
- Analyze data to determine what to showcase
- Build charts in Excel and copy/paste in PowerPoint or build charts in PowerPoint and copy/paste static data
- Using XP3, Acosta saved 85 days or 680 man hours of labor
- With the time saved, the team was able to dedicate more time to analyze results within each retailer and generate more impactful recommendations
- XP3 enabled Acosta to position itself as the premier consultative business partner and trusted advisor as opposed to just another sales and marketing firm.